Spyder Glam Ski Jacket (Girls')
With modern asymmetrical lines and a fun contrasting panel at the hem, the Spyder Glam Girls' Ski Jacket is streamlined and sophisticated. Made from highly breathable and waterproof fabric, the Glam Jacket is sure to keep her comfy while she tears down the mountain. This warm ski jacket features a powder skirt that keeps out snow, Velcro adjustable cuffs for a perfect fit, and plenty of pockets for all of her goodies.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: Polyester stretch twill Xt.L fabric / Stretch polyester
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta
- Insulation: 140g Thinsulate insulation
- Spylon™ DWR repels moisture and stains
- Stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Critical seams are sealed to prevent water from seeping through stitches
- Powder skirt with snap back feature keeps snow from coming up inside
- Velcro adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Internal mesh goggle pocket to keep eyewear safe
- 2 hand with faux flaps and 1 sleeve pocket on exterior to hold gear
- Brushed microfiber inner collar feels soft against skin
- Data card pocket on sleeve holds electronic lift tickets
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What temperatures would be good for this jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by Mitzi Anderson on 8/27/2014 - 7:47 pm
"This jacket has 140g of Thinsulate insulation and we rate it a 7/10 for warmth. It would be used for temperatures around 15Â° to 30Â°F."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/28/2014 - 3:21 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.