Spyder Astrid Ski Glove (Girls')
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Astrid Ski Glove matches her favorite Spyder ski wear, and keeps her hands warm and dry. This girls' glove is warmly-insulated so she stays cozy out on the slopes. A waterproof membrane ensures that moisture won't seep in and steal her warmth. The Spyder Astrid Glove comes equipped with a long gauntlet that she can pull over her sleeve cuffs to keep out snow. A synthetic palm gives her good grip on her ski poles.
- Polyester stretch twill Xt.L fabric
- Spyder DRY waterproof/breathable membrane keeps hands dry
- 200g ThermaWeb insulation provides warmth
- Micro-bemberg tricot lining is soft and warm
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR provides extra water resistance
- Synthetic palm for a solid grip
- Long gauntlet with drawcord to keep out snow
- Elastic wrist strap for a secure fit
- Pre-curved design for natural fit and dexterity
- Softer nose wipe fabric on thumb is gentle against skin
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What size should I get to fit a small 12 years old?"
1 Answers |
Question by Zoe on 10/5/2013 - 3:05 am
""You will need to measure around the knuckles in inches, and purchase the appropriate size from there. The XS starts at 4", and the XL runs at 6.5""
Answer by Alex (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/7/2013 - 8:38 am
"My daughter is 6. What size glove is she? "
1 Answers |
Question by Rusty on 11/29/2013 - 4:18 pm
"You would need to measure the circumference around her knuckles and compare that measurement to our sizing chart here!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/6/2014 - 2:45 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.