Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Vyper Insulated Ski Jacket has a more relaxed, freeride fit. When you combine that with its stretch fabric you get a ton of freedom to move. 60g of Thinsulate insulation keeps you warm without a bunch of bulk, and 20K waterproofing keeps you dry in very wet weather. There are two long zipper sections on the front; on the top of each side is a vent, and on the bottom of each side is a hand pocket. Asymmetrical style details and clean design give the Vyper Jacket a very modern look.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: Stretch polyester Oxford Xt.L fabric
- Lining Material: Embossed nylon lining
- Insulation: 60g Thinsulate insulation
- Length: Center back measures 28"
- Spylon™ DWR causes water to bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- Fully seam taped to prevent moisture from seeping in
- Removable helmet-compatible hood keeps head dry
- Anti-abrasion overlay for durability
- Two-way front zipper for quick venting
- Core vents open to release excess heat
- Waterproof outside pocket zippers
- Removable powder skirt to prevent snow from getting inside
- Velcro adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inner stretch cuffs with thumbholes to keep out cold air
- Two handpockets, one chest pocket, and data card pocket on the outside
- Inside zippered pocket and goggle pocket
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Love the jacket, so lightweight but still so warm. High quality and perfect fit. Runs in regular sizes. I strongly recommend this jacket. Go get it !!!
Just bought this jacket. Ski at Big White, B.C. upin the great frozen north and this jacket for its light weight is very warm. Will keep you US skiers warm unless you are at the top of Jackson Hole in a full force gale!!