Spyder Vyper Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Spyder Vyper Ski Jacket has pops of bright color that give this classic style a modern update. As always, from Spyder you can expect the best. The Vyper Jacket has OSMOÂ® fabric that boasts 20K waterproofing and 30K breathability to keep you dry from the outside in and the inside out. Thinsulate insulation puts your comfort level over the top by keeping you warm without bulking you up.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproofing / 30K Breathability
- Shell Material: 360Â° stretch OSMOÂ® fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon lining
- Insulation: 60g Thinsulate Supreme insulation
- Length: Center back measures 28"
- Spylonâ„¢ DWR sheds water off the fabric surface
- Chest vents open to release excess heat
- Removable powder skirt to keep snow out of layers
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Bemis anti-abrasion overlay for durability
- 360Â° stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Fully taped seams to prevent seepage
- Zippered back pocket for out-of-the-way storage
- Internal and external pockets organize gear
- Left sleeve data card pocket holds lift passes
- Adjustable cuffs and stretch inner cuffs keep out snow
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.