Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The asymmetrical details on the Spyder Volt Insulated Ski Jacket create a very cool effect. This women's coat is highly waterproof and breathable, making it appropriate for technical skiing. PrimaLoft insulation provides tons for warmth despite its incredibly low-profile feel. It's heavier in the core and lighter in the sleeves so you get complete freedom of movement. Both the outside fabric and the inside fabric on the Volt Jacket stretch, so you can bend, twist, and jump completely unrestricted.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 360° stretch polyester Xt.L fabric
- Lining Material: Embossed nylon taffeta
- Insulation: 100g body / 60g sleeve PrimaLoft Sport insulation
- Length: Center back measures 26"
- Spylon™ DWR causes water to bead up instead of wetting fabric
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping in
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Laser-cut and welded construction for durability
- Stretch interior for freedom of movement
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow from getting inside
- Waterproof front zipper to prevent seepage
- Two zippered waist pockets and one zippered chest pocket
- Brushed microfiber inner collar feels soft against skin
- Velcro cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inner stretch cuffs with thumbholes keep out cold air
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Such a beautiful jacket!
I absolutely love it. Can't wait for the snow to come!
Buy your usual size - no need to go up.
I initially bought a bigger size because I thought of layering to keep warmer. The jacket is good on the shoulders and hips so if you go up a size it can be unflattering.