Spyder made the Volt Ski Jacket for women to conquer the steeps, attack moguls, and venture out of bounds. The Volt uses Primaloft® Sport insulation which is more compressible so it doesn't inhibit movement, and loftier so it is more breathable. This translates well for active women who want a ski jacket that can keep up with their winter ambitions. Silver overlay tape adds a little bit of shine to the the figure-flattering accents.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathability
- Material: Stretch polyester with nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 100g body / 60g sleeve Primaloft® Sport
- Fit: Tapered / True
- Length: Centerback measures 25"
- Fully taped seams lock out moisture
- Spylon™ DWR blocks water before it can wet the fabric
- Removable hood for protection in the snow
- Sliver accent tape and laser-cut details
- Underarm vents dump heat when you're active
- Zip-out powderskirt keeps snow out of layers
- Drawcord at hem seals out cold air
- Lycra cuffs fit under gloves to keep out snow
- Plenty of pockets store gear