5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
Cute and comfy, every girl loves the Spyder Vixen Ski Pant. These ski pant will match her favorite Spyder Jacket, and will keep her warm and dry out on the slopes. The Vixen Pant puts 60g of insulation between her and cold chairlifts, and offers reliable 10K wateproofing to keep moisture out. The waist is easily adjustable so she can get the right fit, and the cuffs are actually extendable by 2". If your child is particularly tall for her age you can order to fit her waist and let out the cuffs. If your child is average height you can let the cuffs out when she grows and squeeze in an extra season of wear.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester stretch fabric with Xt.L waterproofing
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 60g ThermaWeb insulation
- Spylon DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping through outer seams
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Zippered hand pockets at the waist
- Back flap pockets and leg pocket for extra room
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Great Lengths extendable pant cuffs lengthen by 1" to accommodate growth spurts
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 4 customers
Displaying reviews 1-4
I received these Spyder ski pants in a timely manner they and they fit perfectly. Most of all I loved the color. I highly recommend these.
Just ordered and got Spyder pants for my daughter. They fit great! She is 10 but I ordered the 14 as she is very tall. I was worried they would be too big width wise, but they fit beautifully. I was pleasantly surprised to see they come with a stitching on the inside to take out when they grow and you get an extra inch in length....excellent!
These are sooo cute on my skinny daughter. They are warm and we would purchase these again!
My daughter is a snowboarder. She states that they are warm and waterproof. The fit was right on. The only complaint she had was the snap is flimsy and it keeps unsnapping. We are going to have to use a belt with it.