Spyder Verve Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
Sleek styling and unique fabric gives the Spyder Verve Insulated Ski Jacket its signature style. The Verve Jacket stretches when you move, making it extremely comfortable too. This women's coat is 10K waterproof, keeping you dry in a wide variety of conditions, and it's insulated with a whopping 150g of Thinsulate, making it one of Spyder's warmest women's ski jackets. Apart from the great style, the Verve is packed with convenient features like pockets, a powder skirt, and a smooth lining at the collar that feels ultra soft against skin.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: Stretch nylon Xt.L™ fabric
- Lining Material: Downproof polyester fabric
- Insulation: 150g body/100 sleeves Thinsulate insulation
- Length: Center back measures 25"
- Spylon™ DWR repels moiture and stains
- Critically seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Stretch fabric for extra freedom to move
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Brushed inner collar feels soft against skin
- 1 sleeve, 1 chest, and 2 waist pockets on exterior hold gear
- 1 zippered pocket and 1 goggle pocket inside