Spyder Venture Ski Pant (Girls')
The Spyder Venture Ski Pants hide a powerful punch of technical prowess behind their sleek and cute exterior. These kids' ski pants are insulated to be warm, very waterproof, and comfortable to wear. Girls will love to pair the Venture Pants with their favorite Spyder Jacket for a warm, seamless ensemble.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: 2-way stretch Polyester Xt.Lâ„˘ fabric
- Lining Material: Breathable Nylon Taffeta
- Insulation: 60g ThermaWebâ„˘ insulation
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR sheds water off the fabric surface
- Internal adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Scuff guards prevent cuff shred
- Boot gaiters keeps snow out of boots
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"whats the inseam for size 18 ?"
1 Answers |
Question by Bianca on 10/31/2011 - 4:43 pm
"The size 18 has an inseam of 30"."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/1/2011 - 9:39 am
"What's the fabric texture? I bought a Spyder pant for my daughterlast year from you last year and the fabric pilled in the first few wears. It was a silver polyester twill."
1 Answers |
Question by ES on 4/9/2012 - 7:20 pm
"This pant is a slightly stretchable, tightly woven polyester fabric. "
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/10/2012 - 9:33 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.