Spyder Upward Full-Zip Core Hoody (Men's)
The Spyder Upward Full-Zip Core Hoody is a sweater on the outside and a comfy sweatshirt on the inside. The fabric on the outside looks like a sweater knit, and the inside is backed with warm, soft fleece. This is midweight fleece, which is the most versatile because you can wear it in lots of different temps. The Upward Hoody is comfortable and warm for everyday, but it's also breathable and technical for skiing.
- Mid weight Core Sweater for warmth in a variety of temps
- Polyester Core Sweater knit / Anti-pill polyester fleece backing
- Length: Center back measures 27 1/2"
- Full-zip style for easy layering
- Attached hood to keep your head warm
- Zippered hand pockets for keeping fingers warm
- Breathable for performance as a technical layer
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Can you tell me the temperatures for thhis sweater? I want to get one for my son for Winter but am unsure if it will be warm enough for him or not. Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by Angie J on 3/24/2013 - 2:09 pm
"This is a good sweater for the spring of fall weather. For winter months, it is the perfect laying piece."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/26/2013 - 11:56 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.