Contrary to its name, the Spyder Troublemaker Insulated Ski Pant keeps you out of trouble. We’re talking the kind of trouble that gets your legs wet and shivering as they trudge through thigh-deep snow. Moisture will never touch your skin thanks to taped 10K waterproof-breathable outer fabric. A light blend of Thinsulate insulation fights the cold. The articulated knees and stretch fabric keep you hiking and skiing in comfort, while the adjustable waist keeps your pants in the right place.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester stretch twill Xt.L fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta
- Insulation: 40g Thinsulate insulation
- Spylon™ DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Stretch fabric for comfort and freedom of movement
- Thigh vents open to release excess heat
- Adjustable waist to get the perfect fit
- Belt loops let you add a belt
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Abrasion-resistant hems resist fraying
- Articulated knees for natural fit and movement
- 1 cargo and 2 zippered waist pockets on exterior to hold gear
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 5 customers
Displaying reviews 1-5
The pants run a little small so I had to send them back for a larger size. No hassle return. Quick refund and replacement of the product.
The reinforced panel on the inside of the ankle was sliced wide open by his ski edge. He loved the design, fit, construction - but they're not sturdy enough.
These are great looking ski pants from Spyder, they are comfortable, nice fitting, and have plenty of pockets. But on the first day of skiing at Aspen I took a fall on the snow and the back pocket ripped about four inches on both sides, so it looks the the pocket is about to fall off.
These Spyder pants fit me perfectly! I wear a 32 inseam for jeans and the regular length fit was perfect. They are neat and trim looking plus they match my Spyder jacket. I will wear these only to ski but work as well. I highly recommend these pants!
I really love how these Spyder ski pants fit. They aren't too tight, not too loose, just great! I don't understand why ski pants need so many pockets, given the jackets usually have lots of them. So the two side pockets on these pants will suffice. The regular length is perfect for my 31" inseam. I didn't have a chance to ski in them yet, therefore can't comment on their warmth or breathability.