8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
Fun colors and fresh lines give the Spyder Tresh Insulated Ski Jacket its signature look. The insulation is lighter, but it still provides that burst of heat you need for cold weather. The Tresh Jacket is a little shorter, hitting just above the widest part of your hips. The cut is feminine and cute, and the fabric stretches for an unrestricted feel. The Tresh Jacket's fabric has a Bemis® overlay that protects it from scrapes and abrasion. A reflective arc across the chest gives the Tresh a little bit of sparkle.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: Stretch polyester Xt.L fabric
- Lining Material: Embossed nylon taffeta
- Insulation: 60g PrimaLoft insulation
- Length: Center back measures 25"
- Spylon™ DWR causes water to bead up instead of wetting fabric
- Fully seam sealed to prevent moisture from seeping in
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Bemis® anti-abrasion overlay protects the fabric from scrapes
- Stretch interior for freedom of movement
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- 2-way front zipper for quick venting
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow from getting inside
- Two zippered waist pockets to hold gear
- Inside zippered pocket and goggle pocket
- Brushed microfiber inner collar feels soft against skin
- Velcro cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inner stretch cuffs with thumbholes keep out cold air
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air