Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
The Spyder Tresh Ski Jacket has a sleek style and sexy, feminine cut. This jacket has a classic, clean line that when combined with Spyder's high-end fit creates a beautiful silhouette that you'll love to wear. The insulation adds warmth to your wardrobe, and the Tresh's waterproofing makes it a solid performer in bad weather.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing/ 10K Breathability
- Material: Stretch twill fabric with nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 60g PrimaLoft
- Fit: Tapered / Slim
- Length: Centerback measures 25"
- Spylon™ DWR sheds water from the surface of the fabric
- Fully seam sealed to lock out moisture
- Plenty of specialized pockets organize gear
- Left sleeve data pocket for electronic lift systems
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Underarm vents dump heat when you're active
- Stretch inner cuffs with thumbholes fit under gloves to keep out cold air
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Great trim fit, no extra bulk that a lot of ski jackets have. Nice amount of external and internal pockets, including arm ski lift pass pocket. Love the color, it's a fuschia (so purply pink) rather than a hot pink. Other websites list it as fuschia, instead of shocking pink but it's the same jacket. Hood is detachable. I usually wear a 4 or 6 in regular clothes and I ordered size 6 which was perfect. A 4 would have been too small with layers underneath. Just got back from a ski trip and am very happy with the comfort and warmth of the jacket. Great purchase and loved the overnight delivery!