Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Spyder Tresh 100 Insulated Ski Jacket has a fluid design in fun color combinations. With 100g of insulation and a 20K waterproof rating, the Tresh Jacket provides exceptional protection from the cold and snow. In fact, the Tresh 100 is one of Spyder's warmest women's ski coats. Made with stretch exterior and interior fabric, this jacket moves in tandem with the wearer for incredible comfort and range of motion.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: Stretch nylon Xt.L fabric / Stretch polyester accents
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta with custom embossing
- Insulation: 100g Primaloft Silver
- Length: Center back measures 25”
- Spylon™ DWR repels moisture and stains
- Interior stretch fabric is the gold standard for comfort and range of motion
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Critical seams are sealed to prevent water from seeping through stitches
- Waterproof zippers on center front and hip pockets
- Zippered underarm ventilation system for rapid cool down
- Brushed microfiber inner collar feels soft against skin
- Powder skirt with snap back feature keeps snow out and warm air in
- Velcro adjustable cuffs with gussets to keep out snow
- Interior stretch cuffs with thumbholes keep cold air out of sleeves
- External pockets at hips and sleeve to hold gear
- Internal goggle and zippered pockets secure essentials
- Data card pocket on sleeve holds electronic lift tickets
- Drawcord adjustable hem cinches to seal out cold air
- Athletic fit is relaxed, yet feminine