Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Tresh 100 Ski Jacket packs enough technology to satisfy real skiers, but the fact is it's one of the cutest women's ski jackets available. By putting low-profile PrimaLoft® insulation inside, Spyder keeps you warm without piling all sorts of bulk on top that can hide your figure. The Tresh 100 Jacket's sleek fabric and clean lines follow every curve, but they smooth everything out so you get a great silhouette without worrying about any problem areas. Don't forget there's 10K waterproofing. You'll be dry while lesser skiers are hiding in the lodge.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproofing / 20K Breathability
- Material: 360° Stretch polyester Xt.L™ fabric
- Insulation: 100g PrimaLoft® Sport insulation
- Length: Centerback measures 25"
- Light PrimaLoft® insulation is warm without bulk
- Stretch shell and interior helps free up movement
- Fully seam taped to lock out moisture
- Spylon™ DWR sheds water from the fabric surface
- DryWEB™ wicks moisture and enhances breathability
- Zip-out powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Bemis® anti-abrasion overlay for durability
- Two-way zipper for venting
- Removable heavy weather hood
- Ventilation system to prevent excess heat buildup
- Left sleeve data pocket conveniently stows your pass
- Breathable embossed Nylon taffeta lining
- Hem drawcord to seal out cold air
- Internal goggle and electronics pockets keep gear organized
- Tons of external and internal pockets stow gear
- Adjustable sleeve and stretch inner cuffs for fitting around gloves
- Chamois lens wipe