Spyder Traverse GORE-TEX Glove (Men's)
The Spyder Traverse GORE-TEX® Glove gives you robust protection for cold, snowy days. GORE-TEX® waterproofing keeps hands dry as a desert, and a 200g ThermaWeb insulation adds the heat. Pull the gauntlet up over your jacket cuffs, tighten the wrist strap, and enjoy the day without worry of snow intrusions.
- Durable polyester Xt.L fabric
- GORE-TEX® waterproof/breathable membrane keeps hands dry
- Micro-Bemberg brushed tricot lining feels soft and warm against skin
- 200g ThermaWeb insulation for warmth
- Abrasion-resistant overlay at knuckles for added durability
- Spylon™ DWR provides extra water resistance
- Durable synthetic palm for good grip
- Over-the-cuff gauntlet slides over jacket cuffs to keep out snow
- Pre-curved articulated fit for good dexterity
- Adjustable wrist strap for secure fit
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I am just looking for a glove I can wear for running in 20 degree weather. My under armour sucks and even doubling up doesn't help. Keep me warm for 1 hour. "
1 Answers |
Question by Bill the runner on 12/23/2014 - 7:06 am
"Yes great choice on these ones. You may also check Swix Avant Garde GORE-TEX Glove (Men's) and Seirus Phantom GORE-TEX Glove (Men's)."
Answer by Valerie R. (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/23/2014 - 9:27 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.