Spyder Traveler Insulated Ski Pant (Women's)
Whether you choose basic or bright, you'll love the way you look in the Spyder Traveler Athletic Fit Ski Pants. These pants have a feminine shape too them, but with a little extra room to move. The Athletic Fit is more relaxed with a freeride-inspired feel. These are extra warm women's ski pants, thanks to PrimaLoft insulation. PrimaLoft has a great warmth-to-weight ratio, so just a bit of it provides tons of warmth. The Traveler Pant has all the extras you need, like thigh vents, zippered cuffs, and an adjustable waist.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: Stretch nylon with Xt.L laminate
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 40g PrimaLoft Sport insulation
- Athletic fit is more relaxed
- Spylonâ„¢ DWR repels water and liquid stains
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping through exposed seams
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Articulated for natural fit and easy movement
- Thigh vents open to release excess heat
- Zippered hand pockets and zippered lower leg pocket
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Zippered cuffs open to fit around ski boots
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Do these turquoise pants match the Spyder Artemis Insulated jacket? What is the inseam on a size 10 and size 12 pant?"
1 Answers |
Question by Jwl on 12/14/2013 - 11:49 am
"They most definitely do match! What a killer combo! A size 10 has an inseam of 31" and the size 12 has an inseam of 31.5"."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/14/2013 - 3:30 pm
"Are all the Traveler pants athletic fit? As the title doesn't say it is, but the descriptions does"
1 Answers |
Question by cath on 3/2/2014 - 6:41 pm
"Yes, the traveler pant is a athletic fit. This is also known as a relaxed fit. "
Answer by Katie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/3/2014 - 3:09 pm
"I was wondering why these pants have a better waterproofing rating then Spyder Winner pants but less insulation, which has better wind protection and if adding a baselayer would make these or the Spyder Winner pants better. I get extremely cold and looking for a new pair of ski pants."
1 Answers |
Question by Hechilds2 on 3/18/2014 - 11:35 am
"This pant has a higher waterproof rating because Spyder has made this pant more waterproof than the Winner. They are both very warm pants, but this pant uses a different type of insulation which is less bulky, so you may want to choose this pant over the Winner. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/19/2014 - 10:27 am