The Spyder T.M. Ski Jacket is really for agressive young athletes. The T.M. has more waterproofing than most other kids jackets, a warm insulation, and a style that still features Spyder's logo and bright colors but with a different look. Tons of huge pockets let him pack snacks, a radio, and all the supplies he'll need for long days away from the lodge. If he doesn't mind following his big brother into wild new terrain, the Spyder T.M. Jacket will help him do it.
- 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- 140g ThermaWeb™ insulation
- Spylon™ DWR sheds water from the surface of the fabric
- Stretch nylon fabric with nylon taffeta lining
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Removable balaclava for the really cold days
- Critical seam-tape to prevent seepage at exposed seams
- Tons of pockets store gear
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Well-made jacket with attention to details. My son loves it. He says it keeps him warm. I got the lime green so I can spot him easily, so I love it too. And it looks good.
Great jacket. I paired it w/red ski pants. Easy to spot son on the mountain. Very warm too. Skiing in sub 0 weather & no problems.