Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Titan Insulated Ski Jacket takes its design inspiration from the world of motorcycling. This jacket has a shorter body and aggressive styling. It also has all sorts of features that have been re-thought to be even better than before. The hood is removable, but it's also helmet compatible since everyone's wearing helmets now. There are plenty of pockets on the Titan, and some are even waterproof to protect electronics. Spyder moved the vents from the underarms to the core where they get better airflow than before. Combine all these upgrades with solid waterproofing and warmth and you're pretty much guaranteed a good time.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: Stretch polyester with Xt.L laminate
- Lining Material: Embossed nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 60g Thinsulate Extra Warmth insulation
- Length: Center back measures 27 1/2"
- Thinsulate Extra Warmth insulation has extra loft for more warmth
- Spylon™ DWR repels water and liquid stains
- Removable helmet-compatible hood for weather protection
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Anti-abrasion overlay for durability
- Waterproof hand and chest pocket zippers keep contents dry
- 2 zippered hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Zippered chest pocket holds gear
- Zippered data card pocket holds lift pass
- Internal zippered pocket and goggle pocket for secure storage
- Core vents open to release excess heat
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow from getting up inside
- Velcro adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inner stretch thumbhole wrist cuffs keep out cold air
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air