Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
Take on tough weather in the Spyder Titan Insulated Ski Jacket. With 20K waterproof fabric, the Titan Jacket will prevent snow, sleet, and even rain from getting inside your jacket. Spyder used a lightweight Thinsulate insulation which is really versatile. It provides that extra punch of heat when you need it, and you can adjust the temperature with what you wear underneath. There's an anti-abrasion overlay on the Titan Jacket so that tree branches, chairlifts, and backpacks don't tear up the fabric.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: Stretch polyester Oxford Xt.L fabric
- Lining Material: Embossed nylon lining
- Insulation: 60g Thinsulate insulation
- Length: Center back measures 27.5"
- Spylon™ DWR causes water to bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- Fully seam taped to prevent moisture from seeping in
- Removable helmet-compatible hood keeps head dry
- Anti-abrasion overlay for durability
- Two-way front zipper for quick venting
- Core vents open to release excess heat
- Waterproof outside pocket zippers
- Powder skirt to prevent snow from getting inside
- Velcro adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inner stretch cuffs with thumbholes to keep out cold air
- Two handpockets, one chest pocket, and data card pocket on the outside
- Inside zippered pocket and goggle pocket
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air