Spyder Thrill Ski Pant (Girls')
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Thrill Ski Pant has a looser, more sporty fit for girls who like the freeride style. This pant also has serious technical cred and is sure to keep her warm, dry, and prepared. The Thrill Pant is warmly insulated with ThermaWeb. ThermaWeb is a synthetic, so it packs a punch of heat but it still feels light. The fabric stretches to give her plenty of room to move, and it's 10K waterproof to keep her protected from the elements. When she heads into the trees to find powder, you'll appreciate the anti-abrasion overlay on the Thrill Pant. It's laid on top of the fabric so you can't see it, but it will provide added protection from scrapes and scuffs.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester stretch fabric with Xt.L waterproofing
- Lining Material: 100% polyester stretch lining
- Insulation: 60g ThermaWeb insulation
- Athletic fit is relaxed with more room to move
- Spylon DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping through outer seams
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Zippered hand pockets at the waist
- Back flap pockets for extra room
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Great Lengths extendable pant cuffs lengthen by 1" to accommodate growth spurts
- Anti-abrasion overlay for added durability
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Do these have patches of yellow or is it more if a lime green?"
1 Answers |
Question by Lori on 11/9/2013 - 3:33 pm
"These pants feature patches of lime green. "
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/13/2013 - 10:42 am
"Do these pants have a matching jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by Lori on 11/17/2013 - 8:20 pm
"There is no jacket that specifically goes with these pants. You could go with a yellow or pink though."
Answer by Katie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/18/2013 - 4:15 pm
"Do these run true to size? "
1 Answers |
Question by Sue on 2/26/2014 - 10:47 am
"These pants are true to size as it is a relaxed fit pant. "
Answer by Katie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/26/2014 - 11:32 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.