Spyder Team Ski Jacket (Junior Boys')
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
Having lent its technology straight from the race course, the Spyder Team Ski Jacket is one of the most technically superior boys' ski jackets you'll ever see. Spyder put OSMOÂ® fabric in the Team Jacket giving it a fabric rating of 20K in waterproofing and 30K in breathability. This is unheard of in kids' ski wear, but they went even further. Put together with laser-cut and welded construction the Team Jacket is almost indestructible, and it features a load of custom Spyder emblems and graphics that only the team's top racers get to wear.
- Shell Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproofing / 30K Breathability
- Material: 360Â° stretch polyester OSMO;reg; fabric
- Insulation: 100g Thinsulateâ„˘insulation
- Length: Centerback measures 21 3/4"
- Racing-inspired emblems and graphics
- Core ventilation for a quick cool down
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR on face and lining sheds water off the fabric surface
- Breathable embossed polyester satin lining
- Removable heavy weather hood
- Lightly padded chest accents just like the racers wear
- Welded construction for durability
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Adjustable cuff and stretch inner cuffs fit around gloves
- Tons of zippered pockets organize gear
- Left sleeve data pocket conveniently holds passes
- Mesh goggle pocket and chamois lens wipe
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.