Spyder Synthesis GORE-TEX Glove (Women's)
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Synthesis GORE-TEXÂ® Glove is built for top-level performance, and excellent dexterity. Spyder used a compact insulation in the Synthesis Glove so that it would feel less bulky and allow better finger movement. It's still very warm, it's just lighter and easier to move in. The Synthesis is made with highly waterproof Xt.L fabric and then backed with an even more waterproof GORE-TEXÂ® membrane. You can dig in the snow for a lost ski or stay out when the snow turns to sleet. Anytime you're wearing the Spyder Synthesis, your hands will be comfy and dry.
- 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable Xt.L stretch polyester fabric
- GORE-TEXÂ® membrane is completely waterproof and highly breathable
- 150g Thermore Compact insulation
- Spylonâ„¢ DWR causes water to bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- Micro-Bemberg tricot lining for extra warmth
- Goat-skin leather palm for good grip
- Adjustable wrist strap for the perfect fit
- Over-the-cuff gauntlet to keep out snow
- Pre-curved fit for good dexterity
- Soft chamude nose wipe fabric on thumb
- Stretch panel and low-pro insulation for enhanced dexterity
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Do these have zipper pockets for hand warmers? If not which gloves do? "
1 Answers |
Question by jillianalpert on 10/22/2012 - 9:08 am
"Yes they do! You cannot go wrong with these gloves!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/25/2012 - 9:45 am
"Are there any other Spyder gloves or mittens that have the zipper pockets?"
1 Answers |
Question by Donna on 11/27/2012 - 2:42 pm
"At this time, this is the only Spyder women's glove with a zippered pocket."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/29/2012 - 1:55 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.