Spyder Synthesis GORE-TEX Glove (Women's)
Spyder made the Synthesis GORE-TEXÂ® Glove with warmth, water protection, and dexterity in mind. For warmth they put in 150g of ThermoreÂ® Compact insulation. This keeps your hands nice and toasty, but since its compact it doesn't impede movement. A pre-curved, articulated design maximizes your dexterity, and bombproof GORE-TEXÂ® fabric keeps water at bay without any trouble.
- GORE-TEXÂ® membrane for the best in waterproof / breathable technology
- 150g ThermoreÂ® Compact insulation
- Breathable Goat Leather palm
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR sheds water from the fabric surface
- Soft Micro-Bemberg brushed tricot lining
- Stretch polyester Xt.Lâ„˘ fabric
- Soft nose wipe
- Articulated, pre-curved design for comfy fit
- Elastic wrist to keep out cold air
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hi, could you tell me what the difference between these gloves and the Spyder Traverse, are they warmer? Thanks."
1 Answers |
Question by Cheryl on 6/22/2012 - 11:47 pm
"The Traverse glove does have more insulation and will be warmer. The Synthesis glove have a more compact thinner insulation that is still VERY warm, but allows for more movement in the hands."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/25/2012 - 1:18 pm
Average Customer Rating: 4/5 (1 customer reviews)