Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for Heavy Snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Summit Insulated Ski Jacket has aggressive styling and impressive technology. This is one of Spyder's most waterproof jackets, so you can stay out in a blizzard or sleet and stay nice and dry. There's a lightweight insulation in the Summit Jacket that makes it great for aggressive riders. The insulation provides just the touch of warmth you need without being too warm once you get going. Core vents are added in case you need extra help cooling down.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Xt.L™ fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 40g synthetic insulation
- Length: Center back measures 29"
- Nano-Tex® DWR repels moisture and liquid stains
- Removable, helmet-compatible hood for weather protection
- Critically seam taped to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Core ventilation system to reduce excess heat
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Velcro® adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- 1 chest and 2 zippered waist pockets hold gear
- 1 zippered pocket and 1 mesh goggle pocket inside
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air