Spyder Stunner Reversible 3-in-1 Ski Jacket (Girls')
The Spyder Stunner Reversible 3-in-1 Ski Jacket is literally the only jacket you'll have to buy all year. This girls' ski jacket has the waterproof shell she'll need for wet weather, the insulation she'll need under it when it's really cold, and the option to remove the insulation and wear it alone over regular clothes in milder weather. Not only that, but the removable jacket is reversible giving her 2 different wear options depending on how she wants to look. As always, you can expect the best with Spyder's durable construction, plenty of waterproofing, and all the storage space she needs for staying prepared while she skis.
- Shell Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Material: 2-way stretch polyester Xt.Lâ„˘ fabric
- Liner Insulation: 250g synthetic down insulation
- Shell Insulation: 80g ThermaWebâ„˘ insulation
- Length: Centerback measures 22 1/4"
- 3-in-1 design with removable liner jacket for versatility
- Zip-out reversible liner jacket for 2 differnt wear options
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR on face and lining sheds water off the fabric surface
- Breathable Nylon taffeta lining
- Removable heavy weather hood
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Adjustable cuff fits over gloves
- Plenty of pockets store gear
- Left sleeve data pocket conveniently holds passes
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hi, my daughter is 13, can you help with the correct size. Thank you very much."
1 Answers |
Question by Mariana on 6/14/2012 - 3:11 pm
"Everyone is built a little differently. That is why Spyder has provided detailed measurements in their sizing chart. Take a look at their sizing chart located at the right of the product picture."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/14/2012 - 4:22 pm
"Hi, I'm looking for warm ski jacket. Can you tell me if this is warmer than the BFF Obermeyer or the Emme. Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by monica on 6/21/2012 - 6:32 pm
"With 250g of insulation, the Spyder Stunner is one of the warmest jackets that we have for girls. Much warmer than the BFF and Emme."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/22/2012 - 9:34 am
"Hello, my daughter is 10 yrs old and with light clothing measures for a 12 in this jacket as per the Spyder kids sizing chart. I'd rather purchase a 14 as we would get more wear out of the jacket - I'm worried it will swim on her. Any advice? Thanks very much for your help."
1 Answers |
Question by Kathryn on 7/16/2012 - 6:19 am
"Depending on if she is on the larger side of the size 12 you might be okay! Sizing up for 2 seasons can be tricky. This jacket does has adjustable cuffs if it is big in the sleeves and will cinch of the bottom of the jacket. One thing is for certain, kids do nothing but grow so if it does not fit this year, then it will the next!"
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 7/16/2012 - 3:08 pm
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (1 customer reviews)