Spyder Spark Glove (Girls')
The Spyder Spark Glove is extra dextrous. Spyder used Thinsulate insulation to provide tons of warmth, but with less bulk. This makes it easier to do things with them on, instead of always having to remove them. On really cold days you can open the zippered pocket and stick a heater pack inside for extra warmth. The Spark Glove is very waterproof so she can get right down and play in the snow without wet hands.
- 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Stretch polyester Spyder DRY Xt.L fabric
- 200g ThermaWeb insulation
- Dura-hyde leather palm for good grip
- Soft Micro Bemberg lining
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR causes water to bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- Zippered pocket for adding a heater pack
- Wrist adjuster strap for the perfect fit
- Pre-curved fit for natural movement
- Soft nose wipe fabric on thumb
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I'm trying to appropriately size the Spyder Spark Glove (Girls') for my 6-year old; however, looking at the Size Chart under Glove, there is only "Women's", "Men", "Kyds", and "Mini" (no "Girls"). Do these gloves fall under the "Kyds" size chart or should I be shopping under "Mini" sizes for a 6-year old? "
1 Answers |
Question by Deidre on 11/16/2012 - 10:54 pm
"Your 6 year old fall right on the border of toddler and kids sizing. If you are looking at toddler sizing, she is large. On kids sizing, she is an extra small. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/19/2012 - 10:51 am
"Gloves for a 12 year old girl? Is she large or xlarge?"
1 Answers |
Question by on 4/6/2013 - 10:10 pm
"If you look at the Spyder sizing chart, there are measurements provided for Kyds so that you can determine which size would be best. A 12 yo would most likely be a size large. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/8/2013 - 11:27 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.