Spyder Siren Down Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Spyder Siren Down Jacket makes and excellent ski jacket because of its versatility. When someone needs a really warm street jacket they seek out down insulation. Spyder gives you the warmth and style you need for the street, but with a technical construction that works for skiing too, so instead of needing multiple jackets all you need is one. The Siren offers 10K waterproofing, a removable hood, and the Spylonâ„˘ DWR you need to stay dry on the slopes.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathability
- Material: Nylon/ polyester with nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 700 fill goose down
- Fit: Tapered / True to slightly large
- Length: Centerback measures 25"
- Down insulation for unmatched warmth
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR blocks water before it can wet the fabric
- Removable hood for protection in the snow
- Powderskirt keeps snow out of layers
- Drawcord at hem seals out cold air
- Waterproof zippers for extra protection
- Printed fabric for subtle detail
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I would like to ask, if this jacket has a zipp ventilation under shoulders in the armpit? Thanks Zuzana Boel"
1 Answers |
Question by Zuzana Boel on 11/29/2010 - 6:50 am
"Unfortunately, this jacket does not have the pit zip jacket."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/29/2010 - 10:02 am
"Does this jacket has arm pocket for ski passes?"
1 Answers |
Question by carrie on 1/4/2011 - 4:19 pm
"Yes it does have the left arm ski pass pocket."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/16/2011 - 9:39 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.