Spyder Siren Down Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Spyder Siren Down Jacket makes and excellent ski jacket because of its versatility. When someone needs a really warm street jacket they seek out down insulation. Spyder gives you the warmth and style you need for the street, but with a technical construction that works for skiing too, so instead of needing multiple jackets all you need is one. The Siren offers 10K waterproofing, a removable hood, and the Spylonâ„˘ DWR you need to stay dry on the slopes.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathability
- Material: Nylon/ polyester with nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 700 fill goose down
- Fit: Tapered / True to slightly large
- Length: Centerback measures 25"
- Down insulation for unmatched warmth
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR blocks water before it can wet the fabric
- Removable hood for protection in the snow
- Powderskirt keeps snow out of layers
- Drawcord at hem seals out cold air
- Waterproof zippers for extra protection
- Printed fabric for subtle detail
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I would like to ask, if this jacket has a zipp ventilation under shoulders in the armpit? Thanks Zuzana Boel"
1 Answers |
Question by Zuzana Boel on 11/29/2010 - 6:50 am
"Unfortunately, this jacket does not have the pit zip jacket."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/29/2010 - 10:02 am
"Does this jacket has arm pocket for ski passes?"
1 Answers |
Question by carrie on 1/4/2011 - 4:19 pm
"Yes it does have the left arm ski pass pocket."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/16/2011 - 9:39 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.