Spyder Siren Down Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Spyder Siren Down Jacket makes and excellent ski jacket because of its versatility. When someone needs a really warm street jacket they seek out down insulation. Spyder gives you the warmth and style you need for the street, but with a technical construction that works for skiing too, so instead of needing multiple jackets all you need is one. The Siren offers 10K waterproofing, a removable hood, and the Spylonâ„˘ DWR you need to stay dry on the slopes.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathability
- Material: Nylon/ polyester with nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 700 fill goose down
- Fit: Tapered / True to slightly large
- Length: Centerback measures 25"
- Down insulation for unmatched warmth
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR blocks water before it can wet the fabric
- Removable hood for protection in the snow
- Powderskirt keeps snow out of layers
- Drawcord at hem seals out cold air
- Waterproof zippers for extra protection
- Printed fabric for subtle detail