Spyder Siege Ski Pant (Men's)
The Spyder Siege Ski Pant for men is a cross between the functionality of a waterproof shell pant and the warmth of an insulated ski pant. Spyder put 40g of Thermasoft insulation in the Siege. This adds some warmth and protects you from cold chair lifts, but doesn't overheat or hinder breathability. Wear the Siege with your thermals and a mid-layer when it's really cold, or with just thermals when you're going to be hiking, riding hard, or really active. No matter the conditions you'll be comfortable and dry.
- 20K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Critically taped seams for waterproof construction
- Spylon DWR coating repels water
- Mid-weight 40gram Thermasoft insulation
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Thigh vents dump heat to keep you comfortable
- Cargo pockets store gear
- Scuff guards prevent shred
- Boot gaiters fit down around boots to keep out snow
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.