Spyder Siege Ski Pant (Boys')
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 8/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 8/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
If you just need to be sure your child is warm and dry, the Spyder Siege Ski Pant can get the job done. The fabric is very waterproof, so he'll stay dry even in wet, snowy conditions. 60g of ThermaWeb insulation provides a barrier of warmth against frozen lifts and cold wind. There's a waist adjuster on the Spyder Siege Pant so you can get the perfect fit every time.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: Polyester Xt.L fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta
- Insulation: 60g ThermaWeb insulation
- Abrasion-resistant fabric for durability
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR makes water bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- Critical seam tape prevent seepage through exposed seams
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Adjustable waist for a custom fit
- Scuff guards at the cuffs prevent shred
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this a pull on pant or does it have a snap/zip closure? I am looking for a pull on pant with a good waterproof rating."
1 Answers |
Question by elcid1993 on 2/5/2013 - 5:34 am
"This is a pull on pant with 10k waterproofing that will be great for any kid. He will still stay dry in slushly conditions."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/5/2013 - 10:34 am
"My boy does wear a size 16 blue jean but I hear that Spyder can run small. Do you think I could go up to an 18?"
1 Answers |
Question by Elaine on 2/23/2013 - 3:42 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.