Spyder Siege Ski Pant (Boys')
- Fit: Relaxed
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 8/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 8/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The bottom line for learning to ski is staying warm and dry. The Spyder Siege Ski Pant gives boys everything they need to keep them on the snow and out of the lodge. Spyder upped the waterproofing this year to give kids even more protection in wet weather, and with 60g of warm ThermaWebâ„˘ insulation you can be sure he'll never suffer in the name of skiing.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: Polyester Xt.Lâ„˘ fabric
- Lining Material: Breathable Nylon Taffeta
- Insulation: 60g ThermaWebâ„˘ insulation
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR sheds water off the fabric surface
- Internal adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Scuff guards prevent cuff shred
- Boot gaiters keeps snow out of boots
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.