Spyder Serenity Down Jacket (Women's)
Few things are as convenient as the Spyder Serenity Down jacket. Even though it is lightweight and compressible, this coat is incredibly warm. Downproof nylon fabric keeps the feathers securely inside without poking out through, and a Spylon™ DWR finish helps you stay dry in the snow. The Serenity Jacket's design is articulated so the fit is natural and easy to move in.
- Fabric Rating: Water-repellant / Breathable
- Shell Material: Nylon/ polyester fabric
- Lining Material: Custom embossed polyester taffeta
- Insulation: 600-fill down insulation
- Downproof fabric prevents feathers from coming out
- Spylon™ DWR helps keep water off the fabric surface
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Zippered hand pockets keep fingers snug
- Articulated sleeves for natural fit and movement
- Internal electronics pocket
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"IS THIS JACKET PUFFY?"
1 Answers |
Question by SHELLY on 8/29/2011 - 5:55 pm
"This is a down jacket so it is a going to have a little bit of bulk to it."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/30/2011 - 10:15 am
"No product details showing on this serenity jacket. Is it a warm ski jacket and does it have a flattering look to it when its on. I am an English size 12 so can you tell me which sixe I should go for."
1 Answers |
Question by Emma Kent on 9/15/2011 - 5:21 am
"This is a down Spyder jacket. Its super cute, however if you are looking for a woman figured cut, this is not the jacket for you. This is a down jacket so there will be some bulk to keep you really warm. I always suggest matching your measurements with those of the sizing chart Spyder has provided for us, located to the right of the product picture. "
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/15/2011 - 9:09 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.