Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Sentinel Insulated Ski Jacket is one of the most versatile men's coats that Spyder makes. When it's cold, the Sentinel Jacket's 60g of insulation will help you stay warm. When it's warmer you'll just lighten up your layers and you'll be comfortable then too. The insulation is Thinsulate so you can still count on it being light and low-profile. The Sentinel Jacket has reliable 10K waterproofing and taped seams to keep you dry. Plenty of pockets hold all the gear you need, and stretch fabric lets you move without restriction. In the event of a blizzard you can pull the hood right up over your helmet to keep out snow.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: Stretch polyester with Xt.L laminate
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 60g Thinsulate insulation
- Length: Center back measures 29 1/4"
- Spylon™ DWR repels water and liquid stains
- Removable adjustable hood for weather protection
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping through exposed seams
- 2 zippered hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Chest pocket holds gear
- Internal zippered pocket and goggle pocket for secure storage
- Core vents open to release excess heat
- Powder skirt keeps snow from getting up inside
- Velcro adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inner wrist cuffs keep out cold air
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air