Spyder Sentinel Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
- Fit: Relaxed
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 5/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 7/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Spyder Sentinel Insulated Ski Jacket is a reliable jacket with an updated style. This men's coat is packed with features that make a big difference. The hood is helmet compatible so when heavy snow starts falling you can easily pull it up over top of your helmet. There's underarm ventilation so you can get a quick cool down if necessary. The insulation is a little lighter on the Sentinel Jacket which gives you better freedom of movement while you ski. The fabric is waterproof and critically seam taped so you can count on staying dry while you're out there.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Watrproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: Stretch polyester Xt.L fabric
- Lining Material: Embossed nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 60g Thinsulate insulation
- Length: Center back measures 29"
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR makes water bead up instead of wetting the fabric surface
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of jacket
- Snap-back holds powder skirt out of way
- Velcro adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Chest pocket for extra storage
- Zippered handwarmer pockets at the waist
- Data card pocket securely holds ski pass
- Inside zippered pocket and mesh pocket to hold gear
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is the hood detachable ?"
1 Answers |
Question by bob on 10/29/2012 - 9:53 am
"Yes it is. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/29/2012 - 4:26 pm
"I have 45 1/2 inch chest. Does the sentinel jacket run large or small? Depending on that, would a size large or X large be the right size for me?"
1 Answers |
Question by Jim on 12/24/2012 - 7:59 pm
"You are right in-between the size L and XL. If you like a tighter, more athletic fit then go with the size Large. If you like a more relaxed fit then go with the XL. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/26/2012 - 8:57 am
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (1 customer reviews)