Spyder Scout Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
On your next winter adventure take the Spyder Scout Ski Jacket along and see just how comfortable a great value can be. This highly waterproof jacket keeps you dry and comfortable, and loads of pockets pack all the snacks and gear that you'll need. The Scout Jacket has a mid-weight insulation so you can customize the warmth with what you wear underneath, and features a classic, clean design that will never go out of style. Solid Spyder construction will last as long as your legs do.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproofing / 20K Breathability
- Shell Material: Polyester Oxford Xt.Lâ„˘ fabric
- Insulation: 60g Thermosoftâ„˘ insulation
- Length: Centerback measures 29â€ť
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR sheds water from the fabric surface
- Core ventilation zippers release excess heat
- Removable heavy-weather hood
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Soft Nylon taffeta lining on shell for comfort/li>
- Articulated sleeve construction for freedom of movement
- Velcro adjustable cuff keeps snow out
- Powder skirt to keep out snow
- Interior drawcord at bottom hem seals out cold air
- Goggle pocket and left chest pocket for storage
- Plenty of interior and exterior zipper pockets store gear
- Chamois lens wipe on shock cord
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Do the sizes on ski jackets run smaller than normal or bigger??"
1 Answers |
Question by neil on 1/23/2012 - 11:59 pm
"It all depends on the brand and the style of the jacket. For this particular jacket, the sizing will be pretty true to size. Definitely check out the Sizing Chart to make sure you are ordering the right size for your measurements."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/25/2012 - 4:41 pm
"Hi, do you know it's weight? "
1 Answers |
Question by Christian C on 4/11/2012 - 4:52 pm
"This jacket is about 3lb."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/12/2012 - 10:09 am
"Will this Jacket, coupled with a Spyder Maverick Insulator Jacket/Obermeyer Echo Insulator Jacket be sufficient as winter protection for temperatures around -30F? I will double up my ski jacket as my winter jacket."
1 Answers |
Question by PJ on 9/25/2012 - 1:39 pm
"Depends on what you'll be using it for. If you're using it solely for skiing or another sport where you'll be up and moving around, this jacket will provide enough warmth as long as you wear a good insulator underneath. The Maverick and the Echo are good choices. If you're using it for everyday where you won't be as active, I'd recommend making the inner layer a down jacket like the Spyder Dolomite or the North Face Down Under. Another option is a Canada Goose Jacket which is absolutely the warmest thing we carry. These are made specifically for sub-zero climate!"
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/25/2012 - 2:46 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.