Spyder Sabotage 3-in-1 Ski Jacket (Boys')
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Sabotage 3-in-1 Ski Jacket takes some of the best things about winter and puts them together; that's his technical ski coat and his favorite comfy flannel jacket. The waterproof shell is insulated to keep his warm and dry, and there's a removable water-resistant flannel jacket that can also be worn on its own. With all the features he needs to ski like pockets, a hood, and weather-proof fabric, the Sabotage 3-in-1 is the one jacket you need to get to keep him covered all year long.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: Polyester Xt.Lâ„˘ fabric
- Shell Lining Material: Breathable Nylon Taffeta lining
- Shell Insulation: 80g ThermaWebâ„˘ insulation
- Removable Jacket Material: Polyester plaid fabric
- Length: 22 1/4"
- Removable flannel liner jacket for all-weather versatility
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR on both the shell and flannel liner sheds water off the fabric
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Data card pocket securely stows lift ticket cards
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves