Spyder Sabotage 3-in-1 Ski Jacket (Boys')
The Spyder Sabotage 3-in-1 Ski Jacket takes some of the best things about winter and puts them together; that's his technical ski coat and his favorite comfy flannel jacket. The waterproof shell is insulated to keep his warm and dry, and there's a removable water-resistant flannel jacket that can also be worn on its own. With all the features he needs to ski like pockets, a hood, and weather-proof fabric, the Sabotage 3-in-1 is the one jacket you need to get to keep him covered all year long.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: Polyester Xt.Lâ„˘ fabric
- Shell Lining Material: Breathable Nylon Taffeta lining
- Shell Insulation: 80g ThermaWebâ„˘ insulation
- Removable Jacket Material: Polyester plaid fabric
- Length: 22 1/4"
- Removable flannel liner jacket for all-weather versatility
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR on both the shell and flannel liner sheds water off the fabric
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Data card pocket securely stows lift ticket cards
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the length of the sleeve from armpit to cuff and from shoulder seam to cuff for size 20. Many thanks."
1 Answers |
Question by Vickie on 10/24/2012 - 5:21 am
"The sleeve inseam is 21", outseam is 23"."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/26/2012 - 2:41 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.