Spyder Rover Insulated Ski Pant (Men's)
Spyder's Rover Ski Pant for men is the ultimate in sleekness and performance. The details are laser-cut and welded for that precise and minimalist look, and there's a silver accent running down the side. Spyder put PrimaloftÂ® Sport insulation in the Rover because it is extra compressible, meaning more comfortable, and very thermally efficient, meaning you don't need as much to stay warm.
- 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathability
- 40g PrimaloftÂ® Sport insulation
- Stretch polyester fabric with polyester woven lining
- Spylonâ„¢ DWR blocks water before it can wet the fabric
- Fully taped seams lock out moisture
- Removable suspenders
- Scuff guards prevent shred
- Thigh vents dump heat when you're active
- Belt loops and adjustable waist for perfect fit
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Linkable with compatible Spyder jackets
- Lower leg pocket for extra storage
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Do these have full length side zippers? "
1 Answers |
Question by erik on 12/6/2010 - 11:22 am
"No these do not have full side zips. If you put "side zip" into the search field you will see everything we have. "
Answer by Laura (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/21/2010 - 10:22 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.