Spyder Router Insulated Ski Pant (Men's)
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 7/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 7/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The simplicity and clean lines on the Spyder Router Ski Pant make it an easy choice. This ski pant is warm, waterproof, and well-constructed. It's Spyder, so you know it will never fall apart, and it has that comfortable, relaxed fit that men like. If you're looking for a clean style that won't break the bank, the Spyder Router Pant is calling your name.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Xt.L fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon lining with Spyder embossing
- Insulation: 60g ThermaWeb synthetic insulation
- Fit: Relaxed for comfort
- Boot gaiters fit around footwear to keep out snow
- Reinforced scuff guards prevent shred
- Belt loops let you customize the fit with a belt
- Elastic waist band stretches for more comfortable fit
- Critically taped seams prevent seepage through exposed seams
- Articulated construction for natural fit and movement
- Moisture-wicking lining to keep you dry
- Two waist pockets for holding items
- Two flap back pockets for extra storage
- Limited Release Style
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Do Spyder men's pants run small, large, or true to size? Wondering if I should size up if wearing baselayers?"
1 Answers |
Question by Koch on 12/12/2012 - 5:49 am
"You should compare your measurements to their sizing chart found here. They take into account that you will be layering underneath. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/12/2012 - 1:22 pm
"When the Spyder ski pants come in a 'short' option what does that mean? "
1 Answers |
Question by Louis on 12/17/2012 - 3:34 pm
"Short means that the inseam is shortened by 1.5"."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/17/2012 - 4:47 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.