Please Note: This style is from a previous season
If your child loves Spyder, he'll really love the Spyder Rival Ski Jacket. This boys' coat comes in the colors Spyder is known for and it has a big Spyder graphic on the left sleeve. The Rival Jacket also has all the durability and great quality that Spyder is known for. This jacket has solid waterproofing that will let him ride in wet conditions. It also has a warm insulation that will keep the heat turned up all winter. Since kids hate feeling bulky, Spyder used a low-profile synthetic insulation. Since boys love pockets, Spyder loaded up the Rival Jacket and even made the hand pockets waterproof to keep his most important cargo dry.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester stretch fabric with Xt.L waterproofing
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 140g ThermaWeb insulation
- Spylon DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping through outer seams
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- 2 zippered hand pockets and 1 chest pockets on exterior
- Waterproof hand pocket zippers keep contents dry
- Mesh goggle pocket inside
- Data card pocket on lower sleeve holds ski pass
- Brushed inner collar feels soft against skin
- Velcro adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Stretch inner cuffs keep out cold air
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Anti-abrasion overlay protects the fabric
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
Bought for my son to go with his orange snow pants. He loves it! Does run a little small, would have considered going with the bigger size if available.
We were just skiing at Boyne Highlands in Harbor Springs Mi & it was very ,very, very, cold! My 10 year old was very comfortable & warm!Could not get him off the slopes! Loved all the inside pockets, colors,and durability.
Great Service & shipping last minute during the holidays!
Just received in time for Thanksgiving on the slopes. Fits great, quality amazing, but then again...It's Spyder!!