8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Rival Ski Jacket is a top-performing kids' ski coat. It's warmly insulated and very waterproof, so your child will be comfortable and dry while he skis. Spyder used a clear anti-abrasion film over the fabric to protect it from scrapes and general wear. There are loads of pockets on both the outside and the inside that are great for stuffing with snacks. The Spyder Rival Jacket is aggressively styled with bold colors and the famous Spyder logo that kids love.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: Stretch polyester Xt.L fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta
- Insulation: 140g ThermaWeb insulation
- Length: Center back measures 22 1/2"
- Anti-abrasion overlay protects against scrapes
- Waterproof hand pocket zippers keep contents dry
- Brushed inner collar feels soft against skin
- Powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside jacket
- Spylon™ DWR makes water bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- Critical seam tape prevent seepage through exposed seams
- Removable hood to keep his head dry
- Adjustable cuffs fit with gloves to keep out snow
- Zippered hand pockets keep fingers snug
- Internal mesh pocket for extra storage
- Data card pocket securely holds ski pass
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out snow