Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
If what you need is to stay warm and dry, the Spyder Rival Ski Jacket has all the value you need. This men's ski jacket keeps moisture on the outside, gets rid of sweat, and leaves you with cash for those new Super 7's. The styling on the Rival is super-sleek so it never goes out of style, and also carefully articulated so you can conquer new terrain without inhibition.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproofing / 20K Breathability
- Material: 360° stretch polyester Xt.L™ fabric
- Insulation: 80g sleeve/ 100g body Thinsulate™ insulation
- Length: Centerback measures 29”
- Spylon™ DWR sheds water from the fabric surface
- Core ventilation zippers release excess heat
- Removable heavy-weather hood
- Fully-taped seams keep out moisture
- Soft Nylon taffeta lining for comfort/li>
- Bemis® anti-abrasion overlay
- Articulated sleeve construction for freedom of movement
- Velcro adjustable cuff keeps snow out
- Powder skirt to keep out snow
- Interior drawcord at bottom hem seals out cold air
- Goggle pocket protects expensive eyewear
- Plenty of interior and exterior zipper pockets store gear
- Left-sleeve pass pocket conveniently holds lift tickets
- Chamois lens wipe on shock cord
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
The jacket is very functional, and looks great. Warm insulated jacket and fits well. I am 6'-0'' tall, 210 pounds, fairly athletic build, and the size large fits perfect.
Very warm and comfortable. Needs more pockets, and a weatherproof iPod compartment. I may have chosen the Leader jacket for the small difference. PeterGlenn is a very good company to deal with.
Best Jacket I've ever owned. Fits great, super warm, and very functional. As for sizing I've learned to go bigger with Spyder. I'm 6'0, 195 and wear a size 44 in a coat, so I went with the XL and it fits great.