Spyder Rival Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
Take on mother nature in the Spyder Rival Ski Jacket. This ski jacket is just about as waterproof as it gets, protected with Spylonâ„˘ DWR, and breathable to release the extra sweat that shows up when you're hiking to the fresh stuff or attacking the deep moguls. Laser-cut details give the Rival its sharp and sleek look, and tons of features pack the performance you demand.
- Centerback measures 29"
- 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathability
- 100g body / 80g sleeve Thinsulateâ„˘ insulation
- Stretch nylon fabric with polyester taffeta lining
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR blocks water before it can wet the fabric
- Laser cut and welded details add sleekness
- Waterproof zippers seal out moisture
- Full seam taping prevents seepage
- Removable hood protects heads in winter weather
- Zip-out powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Core vents dump heat when you're active
- Plenty of pockets store gear
- Lycra inner cuffs fit under gloves to keep out cold air
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hi , Do you have this model in white / red? Tx"
1 Answers |
Question by Ophir Dror on 1/9/2011 - 6:11 am
"Unfortunately we only have the white/ alpine available"
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/29/2011 - 11:47 am
"Hi, I'm 6'1 and about 200 lbs. I'm not sure whether to go for the large or X-L. My dress shirts are usually 16(1/2) with 34-35 sleeves. Thanks "
1 Answers |
Question by laz on 2/4/2011 - 11:03 am
"To ensure the perfect fit, I would refer to the sizing chart we have conveniently provided for you that is directly from the manufacturer. You will find the link to the sizing chart just to the right of the product picture."
Answer by acheshier (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/5/2011 - 1:41 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.