Spyder Revelstoke Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Revelstoke Ski Jacket is Spyder's top-of-the-line 3-in-1. The shell has Spyder's best waterproof and breathable technologies, and it's even protected with a full BemisÂ® anti-abrasion overlay. The overlay is clear so it doesn't affect the style, but it helps to prevent scrapes from tree branches and chairlifts from tearing up the fabric. The removable liner jacket is insulated with PrimaLoft to provide a bunch of warmth. You can wear them both together when it's very cold, just the shell for spring skiing, or just the insulated liner for everyday wear in brisk weather.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 30K Breathable
- Shell Material: 360Â° stretch nylon OSMO fabric
- Shell Lining: Embossed stretch polyester lining
- Liner Jacket Material: Polyester w/ Spylonâ„˘ DWR
- Liner Jacket Lining: 100% polyester
- Insulation: 40g PrimaLoft Sport in liner jacket
- Length: Center back measures 29"
- Removable insulated liner jacket and waterproof shell combine for 3 different wear options in 1
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR causes water to bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- BemisÂ® anti-abrasion overlay resists scrapes and wear
- Fully seam taped to prevent moisture from seeping in
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Full stretch interior and exterior for freedom of movement
- Core vents open to release excess heat
- Powder skirt prevents snow from getting inside
- Waterproof front and pocket zippers
- 2-way front zipper for quick venting
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Two handpockets, one chest pocket, and data card pocket on the outside
- Inside zippered pocket and goggle pocket
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does the liner jacket attach to the shell via zipper?"
1 Answers |
Question by Mike on 11/4/2013 - 8:30 pm
"No, the inside liner is completely separate from the shell. You can wear them together for optimum warmth or separately during the warmer months. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/5/2013 - 9:38 am
"Hi there. I have this jacket and now I'm looking to buy some pants to go with it. Would the troublemakers in mantis green match the green of the inner jacket? It's hard to tell from the photo. Cheers! Ben"
1 Answers |
Question by Ben on 12/16/2014 - 2:39 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.