Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Revelstoke Ski Jacket is Spyder's top-of-the-line 3-in-1. The shell has Spyder's best waterproof and breathable technologies, and it's even protected with a full Bemis® anti-abrasion overlay. The overlay is clear so it doesn't affect the style, but it helps to prevent scrapes from tree branches and chairlifts from tearing up the fabric. The removable liner jacket is insulated with PrimaLoft to provide a bunch of warmth. You can wear them both together when it's very cold, just the shell for spring skiing, or just the insulated liner for everyday wear in brisk weather.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 30K Breathable
- Shell Material: 360° stretch nylon OSMO fabric
- Shell Lining: Embossed stretch polyester lining
- Liner Jacket Material: Polyester w/ Spylon™ DWR
- Liner Jacket Lining: 100% polyester
- Insulation: 40g PrimaLoft Sport in liner jacket
- Length: Center back measures 29"
- Removable insulated liner jacket and waterproof shell combine for 3 different wear options in 1
- Spylon™ DWR causes water to bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- Bemis® anti-abrasion overlay resists scrapes and wear
- Fully seam taped to prevent moisture from seeping in
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Full stretch interior and exterior for freedom of movement
- Core vents open to release excess heat
- Powder skirt prevents snow from getting inside
- Waterproof front and pocket zippers
- 2-way front zipper for quick venting
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Two handpockets, one chest pocket, and data card pocket on the outside
- Inside zippered pocket and goggle pocket
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Beautiful construction and appearance; zippers stiff and don't take lubrication well; small pit zips(but typical of Spyder jackets);liner attaches at only three points - sleeve ends (poorly - they don't hold well) and at the hang-up loop at neck making it awkward to remove.