Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
She’ll feel all grown up in the sophisticated Spyder Radiant Girls' Ski Jacket. Ombre color detail at the hood, shoulders, and pockets are right on-trend, and the 140g of low-bulk Thinsulate insulation and 10k waterproof rating are right on-target for warmth and weather conditions. This full-featured jacket has everything she’ll need for a warm and comfortable day on the slopes, like a powder skirt, stretch inner cuffs with thumb holes, and a handy pocket to hold her ski pass.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: Polyester stretch twill / Downproof polyester Xt.L fabric
- Lining Material: Polyester satin
- Insulation: 140g Thinsulate insulation
- Spylon™ DWR repels moisture and stains
- Stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Critical seams are sealed to prevent water from seeping through seams
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt with snap back feature keeps snow from coming up inside
- Velcro adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inner stretch wrist gaiters keep cold air out of sleeves
- Elastic waist adjustment at hem to get the perfect fit
- Internal mesh goggle pocket with chamois wipe keeps eyewear safe
- Data card pocket on sleeve holds electronic lift tickets
- 2 hand and 1 chest pocket on exterior to hold gear
- Brushed microfiber inner collar feels soft against skin
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air