Spyder Radiant Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
If you like a warm and weatherproof jacket that doesn't get in your way while you ski you'll find comfort in the Spyder Radiant Ski Jacket. This warm women's jacket uses 360Â° stretch shell fabric and a stretch interior to move with you instead of holding you back. Spyder also used PrimaLoftÂ® insulation which is so light you literally can't feel it, but extremely thermally efficient. This is 21st century technology that can keep you warm without all the bulkiness you're used to. The best part of this technical winter jacket? Its tailored cut fits like a well-made glove.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproofing / 20K Breathability
- Material: 360Â° stretch 3L Polyester Xt.Lâ„˘ fabric
- Liner Insulation: 60g PrimaLoftÂ® One insulation
- Length: Centerback measures 24"
- 360Â° stretch exterior and interior let you move freely
- PrimaLoftÂ® insulation is warm, light, and bulk-free
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR sheds water from the fabric surface
- Zip-out powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Removable inner puff collar for extra warmth at the neck
- Removable heavy weather hood
- Left sleeve data pocket conveniently stows your pass
- Breathable embossed polyester satin lining
- Hem drawcord to seal out cold air
- Zippered internal, chest, hand, and lipstick pockets stow gear
- Zipper adjustable sleeve cuffs for fitting around gloves
- Fleece inner cuff to keep out snow
- Satin mini purse with chamois lens wipe
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is rage red or orange? Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by Tracey on 10/27/2011 - 7:13 pm
"The Spyder rage color is more of an orange than a red. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/28/2011 - 11:18 am
"How does this fit, compared to the Kjus Southside?"
1 Answers |
Question by Kim on 1/23/2012 - 2:08 am
"These are both very stylish and form fitting garments. The Kjus is more of a slender European fit usually requiring you to size up whereas the Spyder is more athletic. Check your measurements against the Sizing Chart to see the best size for you."
Answer by Ron (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/23/2012 - 11:51 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.