Spyder Puff Insulated Ski Jacket (Boys')
If you want your little guy to be absolutely warm this season you'll be happy with the Spyder Puff Insulated Ski Jacket. Spyder put 250g of warm synthetic insulation in the Puff jacket and used a quilting design to keep the insulation evenly distributed and ensure a warmer feel. Since it is Spyder, you can also expect great construction, tons of features, and 5K Waterproofing that keeps kids happy on the mountain, in the backyard, and at school.
- 5K Waterproofing/ 5K Breathability
- Stretch twill fabric with breathable nylon taffeta lining
- Spylon™ DWR sheds water from the fabric surface
- 250g synthetic down-style insulation
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Tons of pockets organize gear
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Data pocket in the left sleeve for electronic lift tickets
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hi I purchased a large Spyder jacket for a 12 yr old but it was too small. Should I buy a size 18 so he could get a couple of years out of it. Could you tell me the difference between the large and the 18. Thanks."
1 Answers |
Question by Jan on 7/3/2012 - 2:28 am
"A large is a size 14/16. An XL is a size 18. I would suggest matching up your son's measurements with those on the sizing chart. This will help you get the best fit! "
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 7/3/2012 - 9:54 am