If you want your little guy to be absolutely warm this season you'll be happy with the Spyder Puff Insulated Ski Jacket. Spyder put 250g of warm synthetic insulation in the Puff jacket and used a quilting design to keep the insulation evenly distributed and ensure a warmer feel. Since it is Spyder, you can also expect great construction, tons of features, and 5K Waterproofing that keeps kids happy on the mountain, in the backyard, and at school.
- 5K Waterproofing/ 5K Breathability
- Stretch twill fabric with breathable nylon taffeta lining
- Spylon™ DWR sheds water from the fabric surface
- 250g synthetic down-style insulation
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Tons of pockets organize gear
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Data pocket in the left sleeve for electronic lift tickets
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I sent it to my grandson who lives in Vermont and gets to go skiing later in the winter. He liked it. Now I'm looking for a Spyder jacket for his younger brother. I found Peter Glenn to have the best price, so I can see that this is a good buy.