8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Propulsion Ski Pant helps solve the problem of what size to buy. This boys' pant has both removable suspenders and an adjustable waist. That means if it's a little big it will still work, and he won't instantly grow out of it. This pant is warmly insulated and extremely waterproof so you can count on him staying comfortable. There's a big pocket on the thigh with a waterproof zipper to keep his gear dry. The Propulsion Pant has stretch fabric, which provides more mobility and actually more durability. It adds a little "give" to reduce tearing.Specs:
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester stretch fabric with Xt.L waterproofing
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 60g ThermaWeb insulation
- Spylon DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping through outer seams
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Removable, adjustable suspenders
- Zippered hand pockets at the waist
- Zippered thigh pocket and back flap pockets hold items
- Waterproof zipper on thigh pocket keeps contents dry
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Great Lengths extendable pant cuffs lengthen by 1" to accommodate growth spurts
- Scuff guards prevent cuffs from fraying
- *Bryte Orange color is bright, neon orange*
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 4 customers
Displaying reviews 1-4
I ordered the size 16 for my 12 year old (almost 13). He is average weight and a little taller than average. He loved the pants and said they felt very comfortable. But, every thing was snug. There wouldn't be any room for him to grow.
This Spyder ski pant is well made and is beautiful. I only wish they had full side zips for easy disrobing down to the race suit. Awesome for free skiing though and my son gets compliments every day we head to the ski hill!
Everything spyder is the best. Extremely well made. Was pleasantly surprised to see they have suspenders attached.
Just received in time for Thanksgiving on the slopes. Fits great, quality amazing, but then again...It's Spyder!!