Spyder Propulsion Ski Pant (Boys')
- Waterproofing: 8/10
- Fit: Relaxed
- Warmth: 8/10
Mantis Green/Step Case
Shopping in store?
The Spyder Propulsion Ski Pant helps solve the problem of what size to buy. This boys' pant has both removable suspenders and an adjustable waist. That means if it's a little big it will still work, and he won't instantly grow out of it. This pant is warmly insulated and extremely waterproof so you can count on him staying comfortable. There's a big pocket on the thigh with a waterproof zipper to keep his gear dry. The Propulsion Pant has stretch fabric, which provides more mobility and actually more durability. It adds a little "give" to reduce tearing.Specs:
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester stretch fabric with Xt.L waterproofing
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 60g ThermaWeb insulation
- Spylon DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping through outer seams
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Removable, adjustable suspenders
- Zippered hand pockets at the waist
- Zippered thigh pocket and back flap pockets hold items
- Waterproof zipper on thigh pocket keeps contents dry
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Great Lengths extendable pant cuffs lengthen by 1" to accommodate growth spurts
- Scuff guards prevent cuffs from fraying
- *Bryte Orange color is bright, neon orange*
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"We just received the ski pants in the mail. It seems like the pants run small. Is that true? I would like to know how much bigger a 16 is relative to a 14. Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by CB on 3/3/2014 - 1:20 pm
"This pant is a relaxed fit. It should run pretty true to size. THe size 14 waist is 26", and the inseam is 28.25". The size 16 has a waist size of 27" and the inseam is 29.5"."
Answer by Katie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/3/2014 - 3:22 pm