Spyder Propulsion Ski Pant (Boys')
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 8/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 8/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
Sharp Lime Mosaic Print
Collegiate Mosaic Print
Red Mosaic Print
With a fit like jeans and the performance of a ski pant, the Spyder Propulsion Ski Pant is an instant favorite. Boys will appreciate the relaxed fit and freedom to move. Parents will appreciate that their kids stay warm and reliably dry. The Propulsion Pant is actually more waterproof than most kids' ski pants, so it's great if your child sits at the top of the terrain park or rides in wet weather. The suspenders are removable, so he doesn't have to wear them if he doesn't want to. The cuffs are extendable by 1 inch, so you can squeeze in another season or two before replacing them.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% stretch polyester Xt.L fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta
- Insulation: 60g ThermaWeb insulation
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR makes water bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- Critical seam tape prevent seepage through exposed seams
- Great Lengths cuffs extend by 1 inches to accommodate growth spurts
- Removable suspenders let you adjust the fit
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Zippered hand pockets
- Back flap pockets for extra storage
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Abrasion-resistant scuff guards prevent shred
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Will the bottom of these pants fit over snow boarding boots?"
1 Answers |
Question by Michelle on 2/4/2013 - 9:41 am
"This is a tough one. Usually snowboard pants can double for ski pants but not always the other way around. It varies with each pant and each boot. For a 100% fit, I would suggest sticking with a snowboard pant."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/4/2013 - 1:38 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.