Spyder Propulsion Ski Pant (Boys')
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
With a fit like jeans and the performance of a ski pant, the Spyder Propulsion Ski Pant is an instant favorite. Boys will appreciate the relaxed fit and freedom to move. Parents will appreciate that their kids stay warm and reliably dry. The Propulsion Pant is actually more waterproof than most kids' ski pants, so it's great if your child sits at the top of the terrain park or rides in wet weather. The suspenders are removable, so he doesn't have to wear them if he doesn't want to. The cuffs are extendable by 1 inch, so you can squeeze in another season or two before replacing them.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% stretch polyester Xt.L fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta
- Insulation: 60g ThermaWeb insulation
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR makes water bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- Critical seam tape prevent seepage through exposed seams
- Great Lengths cuffs extend by 1 inches to accommodate growth spurts
- Removable suspenders let you adjust the fit
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Zippered hand pockets
- Back flap pockets for extra storage
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Abrasion-resistant scuff guards prevent shred
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Will the bottom of these pants fit over snow boarding boots?"
1 Answers |
Question by Michelle on 2/4/2013 - 9:41 am
"This is a tough one. Usually snowboard pants can double for ski pants but not always the other way around. It varies with each pant and each boot. For a 100% fit, I would suggest sticking with a snowboard pant."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/4/2013 - 1:38 pm
"Hi, may I know what is the length of the inseam in the Size 10 and Size 12 of this pant please? thanks!"
1 Answers |
Question by Sue on 10/2/2013 - 12:59 pm
"On the size 10, the inseam is 25" and on size 12 it is 27"."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/2/2013 - 1:16 pm
"What is the length of inseam for this pant in size 16 and 18 please?"
1 Answers |
Question by Hunt on 11/9/2014 - 5:36 pm
"When referring to the Spyder Sizing Chart, size 16 has an inseam of approximately 29.5", and size 18 has an inseam of approximately 30.5"."
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/10/2014 - 10:46 am