Spyder Propulsion Ski Pant (Boys')
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
Spyder's Propulsion Ski Pant for boys takes another step towards top-of-the-line without emptying the wallet. This pant has more waterproofing than most kids' ski wear, and is extra durable too. The design is simple and technical, and it comes in colors that make a fun statement. The Propulsion Pants are insulated snow pants, so he can dig a fort, sit at the summit, or trail blaze through the trees without getting cold.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: 2-way stretch Polyester Xt.Lâ„˘ fabric
- Lining Material: Breathable Nylon Taffeta
- Insulation: 60g ThermaWebâ„˘ insulation
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Scuff guards prevent cuff shred
- Spylonâ„˘ DWR sheds water from the fabric surface
- Removable suspenders keep pants in place
- Extendable hems lengthen for longer wear
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Boot gaiters keep snow out of boots
- Zippered pockets store gear
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Do these pants match with the Spyer Recluse 3 -1 jacket? Another pair of pants were suggested for this jacket, however I would prefer to have pants with suspenders. Thanks Karen"
1 Answers |
Question by Karen on 9/5/2011 - 9:36 am
"I think that will be a great match. There is not room to show for everything that matches but you choose a good match."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/6/2011 - 1:11 pm
"Do these pants have zips along the legs to remove with boots on for racing ?"
1 Answers |
Question by Rob on 11/1/2011 - 6:01 pm
"These pants do not have zippers on the bottom leg. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/2/2011 - 10:47 am