Quick SpecsMore Info
- Waterproofing: 10/10
- Fit: Slim
- Warmth: 5/10
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Please Note: This style is from a previous season
The Spyder Propulsion Insulated Ski Pant is all about versatility. These men's pants have removable suspenders that are there if you want them, gone if you don't. They also have a mid-range insulation that provides just the right amount of warmth for most conditions. Thigh vents let you further customize the temperature, and an adjustable waist ensures you get exactly the right fit. The Propulsion Pants are extremely waterproof, so you know you'll get reliable protection from the weather.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester stretch Xt.L™ fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon taffeta fabric
- Insulation: 40g Thinsulate insulation
- Spylon™ DWR repels moisture and liquid stains
- Stretch fabric for comfortable movement
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Thigh vents open to release excess heat
- Removable suspenders help keep pants in place
- Adjustable waist lets you customize the fit
- Boot gaiters fit over boots to keep out snow
- Scuff guards at the cuffs prevent fraying
- Waist pockets with waterproof zippers to keep contents dry